Ten Aardwolf Resolutions Anyone Can Keep
Instead of striving for the impossible, here are 10 Aardwolf New Year's resolutions anyone and their cute, playful kitten can keep.
10) Level once per week. It's as easy as typing "noexp".
9) Shed 500 items from those Aardbags. Those 69 bunches of wildflowers your spouse couriered over to you from Gno-Go Express and the 431 manor pot pies you randomly purchased off of auction need to go.
8) Wish for fewer wishes. Less is more. Especially now that you don't need pockets4 after shaving off those 500 items.
7) Stop flirting with the gnomish altar boy. Your spouse knows about your frequent trips to the Cloud City of Gnomalin.
6) Move into your own place. Time to move up from crowding in with the unwashed masses in trivia sleeping bags at the Aard hotel.
Pro tip: If your goal is to relax in opulence, Stop flirting with the gnomish altar boy. Your spouse knows about your frequent trips to the Cloud City of Gnomalin.check out the restroom stalls north of Gaardian's receptionist. You'll be guaranteed to be left alone. Just don't drink the lemonade from the toilet bowls.
5) Start spending the 37 Area Reset tokens you accumulated from daily blessings last year.
4) Auction off that level 62 Aardwolf Helm of True Sight. It's time to let go of the sentimental value of your very first Aardwolf quest equipment and see it for its true face value.
3) Resolve to spend more on clothes. Maybe it's fashionable and trendy, but sloshing through SH quests while donning a Viper Skin Belt around your waist is only keeping you back.
2) Finally finish off that Academy goal. It's only been in Open status since goals were introduced.
1) Write an article for the Gaardian. I heard they're giving out real-life cash.
Head back for more!